- Sue Fowler
Working with a REALTORS® whom you trust and feel comfortable with is an important aspect in the smooth transition of the sale of your home, or the purchase of a new one. From the initial visit with your REALTORS® to the final signed sale contract (and beyond), a good working relationship with her is crucial.
A little about myself…
- A life long resident of St. Marys. My parents are Norma and George Holroyd. Norma worked at the St. Marys Public Library, and George owned and operated St. Marys Electric before they both retired
- Married in 1987 to Greg Fowler, son of Raymond (Fid) and Pat
- Two beautiful girls, Shaelyn born in 1992 and Rachel, born in 1995.
- After obtaining a diploma in Recreation from Fanshawe College in 1984, volunteered full-time at Spruce Lodge in Stratford before obtaining a position at Wildwood Nursing Home (now Wildwood Care Centre) in the Recreation Department.
- Worked from 1989 to February, 2000 as Director of the Friendship Centre for St. Marys and Area Seniors
- Obtained my license in Real Estate in June, 2000, completing the required courses with an 87% average. Joined Sutton Group First Choice Realty Ltd. in 2006.
- President, Huron Perth Association of REALTORS® 2013; Provincial PAC Representative, Huron Perth Association of REALTORS®, President Elect (Vice President) 2012 Huron Perth Association of REALTORS®; Director, Huron Perth Association of REALTORS®, 2009-2010; Elder at St. Marys Presbyterian Church; Regional Representative with Skate Canada – Western Ontario Section. Past involvement as a parent volunteer with South Perth Centennial School, Past President of the St. Marys Skating Club; the Presbyterian Church Board of Managers, the St. Marys Long Term Care Committee, the St. Marys Save the Hospital Task Force, and Regional Representative on the Provincial Board of the Older Adult Centres Association of Ontario.